Kamis, 11 September 2008

Duplicate content make my blog useless

I have another blog about guitar and software.Where it is true I build these blog to make money online as a purpose.Come with so many idea about how to get traffic that implement on these blogs.And I hope these blogs have rank well at search engine and get amount of traffic.

Start to monetize with my favorites program google adsense and affiliate program such as amazon.So I expected I can get cash from adsense and amazon.And as long as as I have many webpages means I will get more traffic.It means I get more earning.But seems it is far away from my expectation.

I had seen the traffic for these blogs going decreased after one month I released.And now it is almost zero traffic.What can I expected with blog that have zero traffic?Where I waste my time to build and post it.Seems my blog useless already.I wonder and try to find the real root cause.Whats happened with these blog

Yes I fill these blogs with content copied from article directories website.So it is easy for me to make update and publish .I can make a post five time or more a day with free article.But it is obviously the real root cause why these blogs traffic strain down and dying.

My guitar and software blogs traffic down caused by penalty from search engine due to we use article duplicated content to fill these blogs.And seems it is end up in the recycle bin of search engine.

Again it is totally my mistake. And I hope it is not happened to you. And do not waste your time to fill your site with duplicated content like I did. . If you currently run a website with full duplicated content it is
Making you money but it won’t be long Yahoo and Google search engines and may others search engine will penalize your site.

Well back to main rules:
Content is the king
It will better if you run your website with unique content and good informative post will better. Rather than we use duplicate content.

I hope you can take learn from my mistake.

0 komentar: