Minggu, 21 September 2008

Keyword and search engine competition rate

As I posted before how to choose keyword for your website to get free traffic from search engine as much as possible.You may know already the important thing about keyword for your website.

Presently it is difficult to find primary keyword for yout website.I mean a popular keyword having hard market.Yes it is,You may already realize.Keywords that attract frequent queries are having high competition rate.While, Keywords that rare frequent queries are having low competition rate.

You will have too many competitors if you choose a popular keyword and it is very difficult and It is almost impossible for a new site to get at the top of search engine result pages for these keyword queries.While if choose keyword that not popular You will have a chance to get listed at top search engines page result.But have low queries.

With the condition like above seems we have an option to choose whether focus to optimize popular keyword or not popular keyword or may combine both.

Consider with my search engine optimization knowledge and many the website competitor if choose popular keyword.I would like to choose not popular keyword for my website even has low search engine queries.I expected my site get listed at top search engine pages and then continue to make others website with different topic and niche keyword. And in the end the websites that I manage can bring significant amount of cumulative traffic.

So how about you?

0 komentar: